- Renewals/new applicants for the ’20-’21 year after Sept 1, 2020: $160
- – For Senior Members (65+): $125
- All include a 10-coupon booklet for discount range/field fees ($25.00 value)
Rifle/Pistol Ranges: (Shooters using the 50 yard or 100 yard ranges):
- Members: $3 per day
- Guest shooter: $5 per day
- $3 per round per member for family member
- $5 per round per guest shooter
Ticket Books (10 tickets) are available for members for $25. Each ticket ($2.50) is good for a day of Rifle/Pistol range use OR a round of Trap/Skeet/Country Doubles Clay shooting.
Note: A round is considered 25 targets/ clay birds on the clay bird fields, whether used in a match, practice, or other activity.
ALL RANGE USE FEES are to be deposited in the iron box on the porch of the Clubhouse or at the rifle range iron box.
FAILURE TO PAY APPROPRIATE RANGE FEES, INCLUDING FAMILY MEMBER AND GUEST FEES, MAY SUBJECT THE MEMBER TO EITHER SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF THEIR CLUB MEMBERSHIP.
Trespassers will be prosecuted.